This compact analog technical, well designed amplifier offers flexible adjustments and excellent
|The A-2.1 offers superior and more sophisticated technology then most standard equipment. A high quality analog power supply with a shielded transformer provides not only sufficient power for the stereo amplifier, but also has ample reserve to drive the powerful subwoofer channel. All three power output stages are of digital design to ensure that the equipment case never gets hot, only warm to the touch.
The active cross-over network has variable adjustments for all room configurations and different speakers, obtaining excellent sound from even average quality speakers.
For those who build their own speakers, they no longer need to design and build their own passive cross-over networks for the bass and midrange when using the A-2.1 amplifier. Only when employing 2 way satellite speakers a high pass filter is required. Existing passive speakers will benefit by the removal or bypassing poor quality frequency networks.
|Quick start installation guide|
|1. power cord not connected, all controls to the left
2. connect speakers
3. connect with 3.5 mm or RCA plugs to music source
4. connect power cord and switch unit on-green light must light up
5. turn MASTER VOLUME slowly clockwise until normal listening level is obtained
6. turn SATELITE SUBSONIC so far to the right until the desired bass filtration is obtained
7. turn SUBWOOFER HIGH CUT to the 12 o'clock position
8. turn SUBWOOFER VOLUME until deep bass volume is properly adjusted
9. turn SUBWOOFER SUBSONIC slowly to the right until volume of the low bass is slightly reduced, then back off 3-4mm
10.do not turn MASTER VOLUME so far clockwise to cause distortion or speaker distress.